Saturday, March 31, 2012

Life has been super busy lately. I spent 6 days in Hollywood last week. It was a great training and fun times as well. We did a flash mob in front of the Chinese Theater. It was to the song Move Your Body by Beyonce. It is not the easiest dance in the world. I was very happy I have been doing all this working out! I spent two hours one day practicing the dance. Boy were we sweating! The next night we had a dance. I danced for several hours. The following night, some of us went to a couple of Hollywood clubs. We danced for a few hours then too. I would not have been able to do that four months ago! It was great to have the stamina to do it. I didn't do too bad with my eating while I was there, but not as good as when I am at home. I am happy to say, that I did not gain any weight back while out of town!

After I got home, I tried to work out the next day, but I was too sore from all the dancing. I had to take a night off. The next night was much better at the gym.

All total as of this morning, I have lost 29.2 pounds! I am so excited! It is great to be able to walk into any store and buy a pair of pants. I am looking forward to the class that Moe and I are putting on for our stewards on April 13th. We have found lots of great information to share. I hope that we are able to inspire others to start to take better care of themselves.

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment