Friday, March 9, 2012

I know it has been a little while since I have written. Things are going very well for me. I am now down 24.8 pounds since I started my journey less than three months ago. I am heading to Hollywood, CA in 11 days. I will have to do some shopping before then. I bought jeans two weeks ago, and it is almost time to buy some new ones. Although I have only lost a few pounds the last couple of weeks, I have been losing inches pretty rapidly. That is a great feeling too! I found a top in my closet today that actually showed off my new shape. So many of my tops are starting to feel like a tent. It was great to put on this one and see how great it looked! It was such a great feeling. Several people commented on how good I looked, but more about how happy I look.  I am happy. I never thought I could lose nearly 25 pounds!

I am also excited about an upcoming work event. A co-worker and I are putting together a class for staff with tips and tools to improve their health, their families health, and that of the community. We are planning a fun and interactive class. The part that I find the most exciting is that it is another way to share what I am learning along the way, and hopefully show people who feel like I did, (that I couldn't do it) that it is possible. I hope that others can find the joy that I have with getting healthy and losing all this extra weight.

I have always felt like I am a skinny woman stuck in a fat woman's body. I can't wait until I fully escape from this body. I know that there will be days ahead that will be rough, but I know that I can get through it. Until next time.........

No comments:

Post a Comment