Saturday, March 17, 2012

Today is a fabulous day! Currently down about 27 pounds. But that isn't the best thing by far! I am leaving to go to Hollywood on Tuesday and I have very few clothes that fit me right. I have been out shopping, trying to find some cheap clothes. I decided to go into Old Navy today. To my surprise, I can now buy jeans at Old Navy! Not their plus sized jeans either. They weren't on sale, so I didn't buy any. I mean really, why would I pay $40 for jeans I will not be able to wear all that long? It is great just knowing I can shop there if I want. I then wandered down to Sears. I did buy some jeans there. In the Misses department!! I don't even know how long it has been since I was able to do that! It is an amazing feeling knowing that I can walk into basically any store to buy pants!

There are a couple of things that are frustrating me. It is hard to have my lower body shrinking faster than my upper. It is just kind of odd. I tried on some dresses, and they just didn't work out very well, lol. I know that in time it will all work out. The other thing is that as I am getting thinner and getting toned, I have some areas where I have extra skin. I am hoping that over time that will tighten up too. I just have to wait and see.

To all my friends that are on this journey with me, keep doing what you need to be doing. We are in this together! Until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment