Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Things are still going pretty well. I am now down 21.4 pounds which I find so amazing. The new jeans I bough over the weekend, well I have to wear a belt with them. That isn't a terrible thing! On Monday, I did a whopping 73 minutes of cardio, and yesterday I did 60 minutes. Today, for some reason, I am feeling rather weak. I only did 45 minutes of cardio today. I think I may be fighting getting a cold. I sure hope I don't get sick.
Funny story today. I went to Subway to get a turkey sandwich. I got the footlong, so I could have 6 inches for lunch and the other for dinner. Not only was it the last day for $5 footlongs, but they were giving away a cookie with every purchase. I did decline, but it is crazy how much temptation is out there. I have to constantly be on guard for temptation. Knowing that is very helpful.
Keep up the good work to all of you who are taking this journey also. Until next time.......

Heather

1 comment:

  1. you will probably catch me at this rate :)! keep it up....boating season is commin!

    ReplyDelete