Sunday, February 26, 2012

What a difference a few days make! I was so frustrated earlier this week, and now I am so happy! I have lost a  total of 17.6 pounds. A friend mentioned to me the other day that I needed new jeans because the ones I was wearing were too big. I went to the store last night and to my surprise, bought a pair of jeans 2 sizes smaller than the ones I was wearing! I almost cried right there in the dressing room. That was such a great reward. On top of that the scale is continuing to creep downward. This great feeling so much overshadows the frustration I was feeling over the last few weeks. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Heather, way to go!! The next time you plateau just remember this blog and that if you give it time, you will again be losing weight. I am so proud of you and your determination.

    ReplyDelete