Friday, February 17, 2012

Yesterday was a rough day for me. I have been stuck at having lost 15 pounds now for a couple of weeks. I was very frustrated. Thankfully I have so much support. Thanks to Andrew, Stacey, and others for reminding me to hang in there. I went to the gym, still feeling kinda down, but had a wonderful workout. I love the fact that I leave feeling so energized after my workout. I am tired and wired at the same time. It is so odd, but awesome! Anyway, having the support of the people around me is so key. There are days like yesterday that I feel hopeless and stuck. I know there will be more, but having others by my side keeps me going.

Today, I donated blood. That lead to me eating a little differently than I would have. I also was unable to go to the gym, but I think the rest will do my body good. I have worked very hard all week.

I hope the next time I write to be able to report some more weight loss. Until then....

Heather

2 comments:

  1. I may not voice it enough, but i am very proud of you and your commitment to getting yourself into better shape and losing extra pounds! keep it up! and I will too :)

    ReplyDelete